How to factory reset HAIER Esteem V4? How to wipe all data in HAIER Esteem V4? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER Esteem V4? How to restore defaults in HAIER Esteem V4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER Esteem V4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HAIER Esteem V4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- So to start Hard reset, begin by powering off the device by holding the Power button.
- Once you have the option on the screen to power off the device tap on it.
- When the device powers off, hold Power button and volume up till you see Haier logo.
- You are now in Recovery mode, using the volume keys, select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with power button.
- Confirm your decision once more by selecting yes and confirming with Power button.
- Now just select "Reboot device now" and confirm with power button.
- Once the process is done, your Hard reset will be finished.
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset HAIER V5 - Remove Data / Restore Factory - video