How to factory reset HAIER G20? How to wipe all data in HAIER G20? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER G20? How to restore defaults in HAIER G20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER G20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HAIER G20 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Then select "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" and click Volume Up.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Good job!
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset Haier G31 and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video