Hard Reset HAIER G33
How to factory reset HAIER G33? How to wipe all data in HAIER G33? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER G33? How to restore defaults in HAIER G33?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER G33. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HAIER G33 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the Android Robot picture appears.
- Now press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept that.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data" from the menu and click Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
- Well done!
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.