How to factory reset HAIER G50? How to wipe all data in HAIER G50? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER G50? How to restore defaults in HAIER G50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER G50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HAIER G50 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when the Andorid Robot picture appears.
- Now press the Power button for about 2 seconds.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this menu select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset Haier G31 and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video