How to factory reset HAIER G51? How to wipe all data in HAIER G51? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER G51? How to restore defaults in HAIER G51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER G51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HAIER G51 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- At first turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Android Robot pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click Volume Up once.
- After that select "yes" from the menu, and confirm it with the Volume Up button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset Haier G31 and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video