How to factory reset HAIER G55? How to wipe all data in HAIER G55? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER G55? How to restore defaults in HAIER G55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER G55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HAIER G55 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Remember that this process cannot be undone.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the Android Robot image.
- Now press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume Down to scroll down nad Volume Up to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Good job! This process deleted all your data from your HAIER G55.
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset Haier G31 and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video