Hard Reset HAIER G8
How to factory reset HAIER G8? How to wipe all data in HAIER G8? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER G8? How to restore defaults in HAIER G8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER G8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your HAIER G8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see Android Robot.
- Now click the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and press Volume Up once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with Volume Up button.
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset Haier G31 and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work