How to factory reset HAIER I60 Esteem? How to wipe all data in HAIER I60 Esteem? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER I60 Esteem? How to restore defaults in HAIER I60 Esteem?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER I60 Esteem. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HAIER I60 Esteem will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Accessing recovery mode requires you to turn off the device first, so let's start with powering the phone off with the Power key.
- When the phone is off, hold the Power key + Volume up till you see Haier logo.
- Now you will be in located in Recovery mode, select "Wipe data/factory reset" from the menu using Volume keys and confirm it with the Power button.
- Once more confirm that you want to do a Factory reset by selecting Yes and confirming it with the Power button.
- Your device will now start removing all personal data so be patient, once it's finished you will be greeted with android setup screen.
How to Hard Reset HAIER V5 - Remove Data / Restore Factory - video