How to factory reset HAIER L51? How to wipe all data in HAIER L51? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER L51? How to restore defaults in HAIER L51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER L51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your HAIER L51 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Start by powering off the device with the Power button.
- Once the device is off, hold the Power key + Volume up together till you see Haier logo.
- When you see the Recovery mode menu, select "Wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys and confirm with Power button.
- If prompted, confirm once more the decision to wipe all data and wait for the Hard reset to finish.
- Well done, you should now see an android setup screen.
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset HAIER V5 - Remove Data / Restore Factory - video