How to factory reset HAIER L55? How to wipe all data in HAIER L55? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER L55? How to restore defaults in HAIER L55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER L55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HAIER L55 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Starting the process, you will need to power off your device by holding the Power button.
- Once you the option to "Power off" the device, tap on it.
- When your device is off hold the Power button + Volume up together till you see Haier logo.
- You are now in Recovery mode, from here select "Wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys and confirm with Power button.
- Confirm your decision by selecting "Yes" pressing Power button.
- The device will now start removing all personal data and once it's done, you will be greeted by the phone's setup screen.
- Well done, you have just finished Hard reset.
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset HAIER V5 - Remove Data / Restore Factory - video