How to factory reset HAIER L56? How to wipe all data in HAIER L56? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER L56? How to restore defaults in HAIER L56?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER L56. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HAIER L56 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of secnods.
- Release the Power key as soon as the the Haier logo appears on your screen.
- You may release the Volume Up rocker as soon as the Recovery Mode shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
HAIER L56 How to Hard Reset, Haier L 56 Remove Pattern Lock ,Factory Reset - video
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video