How to factory reset HAIER L6? How to wipe all data in HAIER L6? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER L6? How to restore defaults in HAIER L6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER L6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your HAIER L6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android Robot pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and the Volume Up to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" from the menu, and click Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video
How to Hard Reset Haier G31 and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video