How to factory reset HAIER Terra T51? How to wipe all data in HAIER Terra T51? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER Terra T51? How to restore defaults in HAIER Terra T51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER Terra T51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HAIER Terra T51 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Starting the process, you will need to power off the device by holding the Power button.
- Once the device is off, hold the Power button + Volume up together till you see the Haier logo.
- You should now be in Recovery mode, so from here select "Wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys to navigate and confirm with Power button.
- Confirm your decision once more with Power button and wait for the process to go through the wipe.
- When Hard reset is finished, your device will reboot and you will be greeted by android setup screen.
How to Hard Reset HAIER V5 - Remove Data / Restore Factory - video