How to factory reset HAIER Terra T53P? How to wipe all data in HAIER Terra T53P? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER Terra T53P? How to restore defaults in HAIER Terra T53P?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER Terra T53P. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HAIER Terra T53P will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Starting off the process, you will need to turn off the phone by holding the Power button and selecting the respected option.
- Once your phone is OFF, hold the Power button + Volume up till you see the Haier logo on the screen.
- You should now be in Recovery mode, select "Wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys to navigate and confirm it with Power button.
- Confirm this operation once more by selecting Yes and confirming with Power button.
- Your device will now start removing all personal data, this will take a couple minutes and once its done, you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Well done, you have just finished Hard reset.
How to Hard Reset HAIER V5 - Remove Data / Restore Factory - video