How to factory reset HAIER V5? How to wipe all data in HAIER V5? How to bypass screen lock in HAIER V5? How to restore defaults in HAIER V5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAIER V5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your HAIER V5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You ought to release Power key as soon as the Haier logo appears on your screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up rocker until the Recover Mode shows up on your screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
HAIER L56 How to Hard Reset, Haier L 56 Remove Pattern Lock ,Factory Reset - video
HAIER V5 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock Method - video