How to factory reset HAMMER Hammer Iron 2? How to wipe all data in HAMMER Hammer Iron 2? How to bypass screen lock in HAMMER Hammer Iron 2? How to restore defaults in HAMMER Hammer Iron 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HAMMER Hammer Iron 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HAMMER Hammer Iron 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- After that prepare micro USB cable connected to pc or laptop.
- Then open USB protection and when you start holding Volume UP key connect micro USB cable with device.
- If you see Boot Mode let go of all buttons.
- In this mode scroll down to "Recovery" by using Volume Up button and press the Volume Down key to confirm it.
- When Android Robot appears, push the Power key and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up button once.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power key.
- From this menu choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using same buttons as before.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! Disconnect mobile from charger or PC.
How to Hard Reset myPhone Hammer Iron 2 - Bypass Pattern / Format Android - video
myPhone Hammer Iron 2 Hard Reset / Format Android / Delete Data - video
myPhone Hammer Iron 2 Hard Reset / Hardware Keys Reset - video