Factory Reset HANNSPREE HANNspad 133 Titan 13,3"
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HANNSPREE HANNspad 133 Titan 13,3". Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from HANNSPREE HANNspad 133 Titan 13,3".
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 9600.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in HANNSPREE HANNspad 133 Titan 13,3" and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If you wish to reset your device to its factory state through the Settings app, unlock the home screen and open the App menu.
- After this, open the Settings application and scroll down to the Backup & Reset.
- Next, you will have to open the Factory data reset menu.
- At this point, select the Reset phone option.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Erase everything button and wait for a few minutes.
- Good job! Now you know how to perform Factory Reset on your HANNSPREE HANNspad 133 Titan 13,3".
Factory Reset (HANNSPREE HANNspad 133 Titan 13,3")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.