Hard Reset HCL ME TABLET Champ
How to factory reset HCL ME TABLET Champ? How to wipe all data in HCL ME TABLET Champ? How to bypass screen lock in HCL ME TABLET Champ? How to restore defaults in HCL ME TABLET Champ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HCL ME TABLET Champ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your HCL ME TABLET Champ will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device, press the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HCL ME TABLET Champ)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.