Hard Reset HELIO Kickflip
How to factory reset HELIO Kickflip? How to wipe all data in HELIO Kickflip? How to bypass screen lock in HELIO Kickflip? How to restore defaults in HELIO Kickflip?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HELIO Kickflip. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your HELIO Kickflip will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on the phone.
- Next in the idle mode press the Left soft key.
- The select Setup -> Device -> Reset.
- Enter your password, and then select settings to reset.
- You have 3 choices:
- Default Settings - reset or initialize the device to the factory settings, but keep all files and contents,
- Factory Settings - reset or initialize the device to factory defaults, and delete all files and content,
- Delete Contacts - delete all entries in the contact list.
- Prefered option is Factory Settings.
- To confirm operation use key with the thumb.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.