Hard Reset HIGHSCREEN Fest Pro
How to factory reset HIGHSCREEN Fest Pro? How to wipe all data in HIGHSCREEN Fest Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HIGHSCREEN Fest Pro? How to restore defaults in HIGHSCREEN Fest Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIGHSCREEN Fest Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HIGHSCREEN Fest Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the HIGHSCREEN logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard reset Highscreen Fest Pro Сброс настроек - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work