Hard Reset HIGHSCREEN Fest
How to factory reset HIGHSCREEN Fest? How to wipe all data in HIGHSCREEN Fest? How to bypass screen lock in HIGHSCREEN Fest? How to restore defaults in HIGHSCREEN Fest?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIGHSCREEN Fest. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HIGHSCREEN Fest will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release these keys when the HIGHSCREEN logo appears.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" and confirm with the Powe button.
Hard reset Highscreen Fest Pro Сброс настроек - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work