How to factory reset HIGHSCREEN Ice 2? How to wipe all data in HIGHSCREEN Ice 2? How to bypass screen lock in HIGHSCREEN Ice 2? How to restore defaults in HIGHSCREEN Ice 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIGHSCREEN Ice 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HIGHSCREEN Ice 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held kesy when the Recovery Mode appears.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appeas again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Прошивка Highscreen Explosion - video