How to factory reset HIGHSCREEN Power Five Evo? How to wipe all data in HIGHSCREEN Power Five Evo? How to bypass screen lock in HIGHSCREEN Power Five Evo? How to restore defaults in HIGHSCREEN Power Five Evo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIGHSCREEN Power Five Evo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HIGHSCREEN Power Five Evo will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an HIGHSCREEN icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video