Hard Reset HIGHSCREEN Power Five
How to factory reset HIGHSCREEN Power Five? How to wipe all data in HIGHSCREEN Power Five? How to bypass screen lock in HIGHSCREEN Power Five? How to restore defaults in HIGHSCREEN Power Five?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIGHSCREEN Power Five. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your HIGHSCREEN Power Five will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should release the Power key as soon as the HIGHSCREEN logo appears on the screen.
- When the Android Image appears on the screen release the Volume Up button.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appeas again on the screen select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
HIGHSCREEN Zera F Снятие графического ключа - разблокировка HARD RESET - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.