How to factory reset HIGHSCREEN Pure J? How to wipe all data in HIGHSCREEN Pure J? How to bypass screen lock in HIGHSCREEN Pure J? How to restore defaults in HIGHSCREEN Pure J?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIGHSCREEN Pure J. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HIGHSCREEN Pure J will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up and click Volume Down to accept it.
- When Andorid Robot pops up press the Power button.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click Volume Up once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and press Volume Up.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
Highscreen Pure J Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video