Hard Reset HIKING A10
How to factory reset HIKING A10? How to wipe all data in HIKING A10? How to bypass screen lock in HIKING A10? How to restore defaults in HIKING A10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIKING A10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4.2 KitKat settings. As a result your HIKING A10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, press the Power button for a while. Next, select the Power off option to switch your device off.
- Afterward, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key until you can see the Boot Mode.
- At this point, use your Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down button to choose to select the Recovery Mode option.
- Afterward, when the Android image appears on your screen, slightly press the Power button to open the Recovery Mode.
- There, using your Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to choose, you have to choose the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your decision, select the Yes -- delete all user data option.
- In order to begin the operation, select the Reboot system now option and wait until the operation is completed.
- Good job! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your HIKING A10.
Hard Reset (HIKING A10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.