Hard Reset HIKING A8
How to factory reset HIKING A8? How to wipe all data in HIKING A8? How to bypass screen lock in HIKING A8? How to restore defaults in HIKING A8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIKING A8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4.2 KitKat settings. As a result your HIKING A8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your HIKING A8 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for a couple of seconds till your smartphone completely turns off, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- Once Android robot icon is appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- Next you should confirm this operation, by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After a few seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to restart your smartphone by selecting option "reboot system now".
- In a couple of minutes after that, your HIKING A8 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (HIKING A8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.