Hard Reset HIPSTREET Pilot
How to factory reset HIPSTREET Pilot? How to wipe all data in HIPSTREET Pilot? How to bypass screen lock in HIPSTREET Pilot? How to restore defaults in HIPSTREET Pilot?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HIPSTREET Pilot. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your HIPSTREET Pilot will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (HIPSTREET Pilot)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.