Hard Reset HISENSE A2
How to factory reset HISENSE A2? How to wipe all data in HISENSE A2? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE A2? How to restore defaults in HISENSE A2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE A2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HISENSE A2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first you should switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Recovery Mode menu.
- Then by using Volume buttons choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hisense HS U98 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.