Hard Reset HISENSE F16
How to factory reset HISENSE F16? How to wipe all data in HISENSE F16? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE F16? How to restore defaults in HISENSE F16?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE F16. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your HISENSE F16 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! During this process all your data will be deleted.
Hisense HS U98 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.