How to factory reset HISENSE F23? How to wipe all data in HISENSE F23? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE F23? How to restore defaults in HISENSE F23?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE F23. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HISENSE F23 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then start holding Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when HISENSE logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Down key.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and press the Power key.
- From this menu select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Harde Reset, Hisense F23 - video