Hard Reset HISENSE F27
How to factory reset HISENSE F27? How to wipe all data in HISENSE F27? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE F27? How to restore defaults in HISENSE F27?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE F27. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your HISENSE F27 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode shows up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
Hisense HS U98 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work