How to factory reset HISENSE Sero 7 LE? How to wipe all data in HISENSE Sero 7 LE? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE Sero 7 LE? How to restore defaults in HISENSE Sero 7 LE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE Sero 7 LE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HISENSE Sero 7 LE will be as new and your RK3026 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the tabet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Image appears on the screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In the next step restart the phone by selecting "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
ANDROID Hisense Sero Tablet: How to Hard Reset Tablet review - video
How to hard reset Hisense Sero 7 - video
How to Hard Reset The Hisense Sero 7.0 Tablet Android 4.4 Remove Password - video