Hard Reset HISENSE Sero 8 Pro
How to factory reset HISENSE Sero 8 Pro? How to wipe all data in HISENSE Sero 8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE Sero 8 Pro? How to restore defaults in HISENSE Sero 8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE Sero 8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your HISENSE Sero 8 Pro will be as new and your Rockchip RK3288 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (HISENSE Sero 8 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.