Hard Reset HISENSE U30
How to factory reset HISENSE U30? How to wipe all data in HISENSE U30? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE U30? How to restore defaults in HISENSE U30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE U30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HISENSE U30 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and press the Power button.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was deleted.
Hisense HS U98 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.