How to factory reset HISENSE U965? How to wipe all data in HISENSE U965? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE U965? How to restore defaults in HISENSE U965?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE U965. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your HISENSE U965 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Hisense HS U98 hard reset - video