Hard Reset HISENSE V8
How to factory reset HISENSE V8? How to wipe all data in HISENSE V8? How to bypass screen lock in HISENSE V8? How to restore defaults in HISENSE V8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HISENSE V8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your HISENSE V8 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key once.
- Then select yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All your data was deleted during this operation so don't forget to secure your device.
Hisense HS U98 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.