Hard Reset HITACHI G1000
How to factory reset HITACHI G1000? How to wipe all data in HITACHI G1000? How to bypass screen lock in HITACHI G1000? How to restore defaults in HITACHI G1000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HITACHI G1000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Smartphone 2002 settings. As a result your HITACHI G1000 will be as new and your Intel XScale core will run faster.
- First remove the main battery.
- Shift the Full Reset Switch downward (lock position) using a non-conductive fine tool.
* Full Reset Switch is the flap on the left side of the phone.
- Power is switched off.
- Then when 2 minutes.
- Next install the Main battery.
- Again use the stylus to shift the Full Reset Switch upward (unlock position).
* The memory will be initialized, and the device will be restarted.
- Now please replace the battery cover on the device.
- Connect the AC adapter to the phone.
- Afterwards set up the cell phone.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.