How to factory reset HOMTOM HT10? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT10? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT10? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT10 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" by using the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Reset and Bypass Screen Lock - video