Hard Reset HOMTOM HT16
How to factory reset HOMTOM HT16? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT16? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT16? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT16?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT16. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT16 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode appears release all held buttons.
- Now use Volume Up to select "Recovery" and use Volume Down to confirm that.
- If you see Android Robot press Volume Up and Power buttons again.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears you should select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Reset and Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work