How to factory reset HOMTOM HT20 Pro? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT20 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT20 Pro? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT20 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT20 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT20 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In the next step choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power keys.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Reset and Bypass Screen Lock - video