Hard Reset HOMTOM HT20
How to factory reset HOMTOM HT20? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT20? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT20? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT20 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Secondy, hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- After that select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Press Volume Up and Power buttons again if only you see Android Robot on the screen.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Reset and Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.