Hard Reset HOMTOM HT27
How to factory reset HOMTOM HT27? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT27? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT27? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT27?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT27. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT27 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode use Volume Up to choose "Recovery" and press Volume Down to accept it.
- Now press Volume Up + Power keys when Android Robot pops up on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Reset and Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.