How to factory reset HOMTOM HT3 Pro? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT3 Pro? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT3 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be switched off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- As soon as the Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video