How to factory reset HOMTOM HT30? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT30? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT30? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT30 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Up and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Then click Volume Up + Power buttons when Android Robot appears on the screen.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Reset and Bypass Screen Lock - video