Hard Reset HOMTOM HT37 Pro
How to factory reset HOMTOM HT37 Pro? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT37 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT37 Pro? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT37 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT37 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT37 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When the Android Robot picture appears let go of all buttons.
- Then hold down the Power button and after 2 seconds press Volume Up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data was removed from your device. Set up new passcode to protect your device.
HomTom HT37 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.