How to factory reset HOMTOM HT37? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM HT37? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM HT37? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM HT37?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM HT37. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your HOMTOM HT37 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now push the Power key and after 2 seconds click Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and click the Power button.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
HomTom HT37 Hard Reset - video