Hard Reset HOMTOM S16
How to factory reset HOMTOM S16? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM S16? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM S16? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM S16?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM S16. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HOMTOM S16 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now hold down the Power key and after 2 seconds click Volume Up.
- After that use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments. This process cannot be undone.
HomTom HT37 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work