How to factory reset HOMTOM S7? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM S7? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM S7? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM S7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM S7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HOMTOM S7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- When the mobile is turned off start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- If the Android Robot image pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now hold down the Power key and after a few seconds press Volume Up.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! Through this process all files including photos, musics, etc. will be deleted.
HomTom HT37 Hard Reset - video