Hard Reset HOMTOM S8
How to factory reset HOMTOM S8? How to wipe all data in HOMTOM S8? How to bypass screen lock in HOMTOM S8? How to restore defaults in HOMTOM S8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset HOMTOM S8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your HOMTOM S8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the Android Robot image pops up let go of all buttons.
- Then hold down the Power key and click Volume Up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" and click the Power key once.
- Well done!
Hard reset Homtom s9 Plus - video
HomTom HT37 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work